Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Helper


So, Lottie has become quite the inquisitive little person! She is curious about everything...she touches everything, eats everything and stares at everything! She has also become quite a clingy mama's girl and won't let me do much of anything without her as my sidekick. So, the other morning I was making biscuits and she kept pulling on my pants for me to hold her. I obviously couldn't get what I needed to do completed with her on my leg-so, she got her first cooking lesson! She sat on the counter beside me as I made and cut the biscuits.

She was very interested in the flour....


And she found some musical instruments to play with as well!!


I can't wait till she is really big enough to "help" and has fun cooking with me in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment