Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in 2011

To celebrate New Years this year my parents and youngest brother came to NC! Will and Bekah weren't able to make it "home" for Christmas so we did our family Christmas with them and just had a great weekend together!



We went to the new Japanese Steakhouse in Wake Forest, Sakura (AMAZING) and had our meal prepared in front of us---always fun and a yummy! Lottie loved it! She watched so intently as the chef made the steaming volcano and made the veggies sizzle...she was even able to enjoy the rice and chicken which of course she enjoyed!


We also had a whole day of "girl time!" The times where mom, Bekah and I can be together are always a favorite of mine! We shopped for Bekah's nursery fabric (hurry up Baby McGee!)...


And we shopped for Lottie's birthday decorations!

We took a family portrait...no McGee family weekend would be complete without one!


And, we did a lot of hanging out, eating, and watching football! I really enjoyed watching Will and Evan (my brothers) enjoy and play with Lottie! And, as you can see from these videos, she sure did have fun with them!!!

Lottie Loves Uncle Evan from Micah Messersmith on Vimeo.



Ticklish Feet from Micah Messersmith on Vimeo.



I love my family and I am so thankful for these weekends when we can all be together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment