Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Had to Share!


So, I've already posted about the wonderful weekend we had with my parents and how amazing it was to spend time with them and about all the fun things we did while they were here but I still have a few more pics to share! See, my dad does photography as a hobby and is pretty much incredible! He always gets great shots of our activities which is super fun and whenever we have time he will do some "shoots" for us to get some more professional looking pictures! I frequently take Lottie to the Picture People to get photos taken and they are nice but nothing compares to outdoor pictures! So, while dad was here, he took Lottie out for a fall/9 month outdoor photo shoot! Luckily she was in a great mood and easy to make smile so we got some great pictures! Thanks Dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment